Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Congratulations Joe!!!

Joe had his very first trial! It was a slip and fall against Mandalay Bay Hotel...lots of long nights at work and two and a half weeks later, the verdict...1.4 million! (Mandalay only offered 200K) GO BRAD AND JOE! They had a really great case and made me realize how important personal injury attorneys really are. The good ones--not the slimy ones all over Vegas that give the law a bad name!
He's home at night now and totally relieved and had the time of his life! (In his law-life, that is...:)

I went to hear the closing arguments and it was awesome! I can't believe this is where we are in life! I'm so thankful for all of our blessings and that we are where we are. I'm so glad I married a "lucky charm" literally. If you ever really want to win a contest, drawing or anything of that sort...contact Joe, he's your guy. Way to go!

6 comments:

Mark and Maria said...

That is SO awesome! Congrats Joe!

Phoebe said...

oh man...that would be some serious stress!! So glad it turned out so well! And so glad you guys get half the settlement right?!!!

Grandma lu said...

Go Joe! We know you did all the preparation! You know you could still be selling windows. . . remember walking by that BYU law school? We are so proud of you!

Natalie said...

Great Joe!! Suzy, I'm glad you can both relax for a while, until there is another injury somewhere else:)

wes said...

Congrats you guys!! That has got to feel good Joe.

Davy said...

Joe, I love you. Will you represent me in my lawsuit against somebody. I'll make it up and split the goods 50/50.