My cousin erica always does this for birthdays and i LOVE it...i'm a total copycat.
1. He was born with light blonde hair...huh?
2. He took a binky from day one.
3. Happy mellow infant.
4. Full of energy FUN toddler.
5. Happy happy happy.
6. When he was smaller, he'd walk up to the park and yell "hey friends!" to all the strangers there and left with them all saying "bye Truman!"
7. Tender hearted.
8. Loves to get cozy.
9. Will scratch your back without expecting a return scratch.
10. Makes his sister pay him money to read his Calvin and Hobbs.
11. The top reader in his second grade reading class.
12. Loves to draw.
13. Has bizarrely neat handwriting.
14. Is the tallest in his class.
15. He's been wearing size 8 slims since he turned six.
16. He has thick hair like Grandpa Truman.
17. His Grandpa is his buddy!
18. Could watch T.V. all day if I let him.
19. At two he would play with Thomas the Tank Engine and his track for hours.
20. Favorite food is Salmon and salad.
21. Always asks for a tuna in olive oil salad with vinegar and veggies.
22. When eating calamari, he prefers the rings to the mini octopi with the scary tentacles.
23. Will pass on baked goods.
24. Prefers hard sugar candy.
25. Has nine cavities . . . I know! But each cavity hit two surfaces and that's how we ended up with nine! (Bad mom!)
26. Wrestles his dad everyday.
27. He's the bug killer around here.
28. Scared of dogs (sorry dude, my bad.)
29. He can talk LOUD! (wonder where he gets that from . . . )
30. Loves to read.
31. He's a great friend.
32. LOVES his cousins!!!
33. His prayers never miss Wes, Grandpa, and Mia (Mark's dog that broke her leg . . . huh # 28??)
34. Loves his family.
35. Is a good brother.
36. Helps me out a ton!
37. The best sleeper.
38. Used to sleep till 10 am when he was a toddler with a three hour nap and going to bed at 8 pm.
39. Has always been big and tall.
40. Plays the piano really well.
41. Loves basketball.
42. Is a surprisingly fast swimmer.
43. Is very affectionate.
44. Always gives "best friends for hugs" with his cousins.
45. His fingernails grow like weeds!
46. Loves to hang with his dad.
47. Was potty-trained in two days and never wet at night. (Don't ask how old he was--not that old! ) :)
48. Learned to ride his bike in two days . . . again he was a tad older.
49. Loved the hydrotube in the st. george city pool this summer and came out screaming with joy as he fist-pumped the air after being held down by his cousin that came down on him.
50. Gets his nervousness from me . . . but he's getting better.
51. Could stay up all night!
52. Loves all the bands his dad does and prefers rock-n-roll (go figure).
53. Had chronic ear infections as a toddler which lead to tubes in his ears.
54. Has always had allergies.
55. Has blue eyes.
56. Grew two inches in the last four months.
57. He is a magnet for friends.
58. Can talk to anyone.
59. Eats as fast as Zach . . . or maybe faster.
60. Eats a ton of food!!!
61. Has to have his own down time.
62. Loves his grandma and grandpa and going to their house.
63. Loves veggies but won't touch oatmeal.
64. Wants whipped cream every morning on his breakfast.
65. Doesn't really snack (just has solid meals and pounds that food!)
66. He will always clean with a bribe.
67. Wishes I let him watch Spongebob.
68. Loves his butter fresh and straight from the fridge to his toast (or anything else that requires butter...but who doesn't??)
69. Loves saltines and butter (thanks to me, my mom, and grandma Bowler)
70. As a baby he was always dancing, excited and happy.
71. Is still that.
77. Was born during the wee hours of Halloween morning.
78. Was a week over his due date.
79. He was 21 lbs. at 5 months.
80. Always tells me when he likes my hair, or outfit, or when I get dressed up. He totally notices that stuff.
81. Constantly surprises us at what he can do whether it's piano, school work, or sports.
82. Loves Subway.
83. Loves pickles just like his grandpa.
84. Sat down with him one morning to teach him to tie his shoes and he's never asked me since.
85. Didn't walk till he was just over sixteen months old...he was huge!
86. Always wants to know which team is the good team so he can cheer for them.
87. Always puts random objects under his pillow each night.
88. Has lost two teeth.
89. He's easy to get along with.
90. He loves the comics section of the paper.
91. Didn't get his first tooth until 11 months.
92. Loves to play the computer.
93. Had RSV and croup at two months old, but other than the ear infections he's always been really healthy.
94. I remember driving in the car and Truman saying, "mom, I want to be good just like Jesus."
95. He's the one who reads the scriptures to us each night.
96. Still has his favorite baby blanket that Maria got him, which he hides because Grey gets pretty territorial when it comes to blankets.
97. He's seven years old and in first grade.
98. He cut a neighbor girl's hair when he was three...(They collaborated together and I was just glad I wasn't the one tending...)
99. Can never find a matching flip flop...makes me crazy.
100. Is the best boy we could ever ask for!!! We LOVE you Truman!!!
we love you truman!