(In random order of significance.)
1. Thanks you for the birthday shout-outs!!! Facebook really does make you feel special on your birthday. And Joe (who has never ever posted in his life) totally surprised me on this here blog. It was a fun birthday!
2. Top Chef Las Vegas. Any takers on that? I had grown tired of this show but was taken in by the brothers. I thought I recognized them from Vegas (because I think I recognize everyone) and was soon sold on how awesome this season was going to be. Those three finalists were all amazing!
3. Friday Night Lights. I won season one and couldn't force myself to watch it. That is until I told Kristen about my dilemma and she promptly text me to WATCH IT one night. So I did and three full seasons and one week later I was officially obsessed. Sad and true.
4. I've exercised regularly since March. Cardio and resistance. Followed my routines faithfully. Felt great. This was a first for me in my entire life. Thing is, I haven't done anything since Thanksgiving morning and I kinda like it. Other than the fact that I never have any energy and never get ready since I don't have to wash the nasty gym off, I'm loving it. And I'm NOT starving at eight in the morning anymore. It's pretty sweet.
5. Grey's favorite songs to sing are: 1. Who let the Dogs Out? 2. Wonder Pets theme song. 3. ABCs. One day we were driving in the car and Grey happened to be freaking out when all of the sudden KMPR played a clip of Who Let The Dogs Out. Grey froze and started barking and that's when I realized all that singing had not gone to waste.
6. Speaking of Grey . . . he did fall out of his pack'n'play before I took the bassinet part out and slept all night on the floor. How's that for awesome parents. We had no clue.
7. At Legoland this year Kate would ride even the scary rides thus forcing to Truman to do so. It was so funny. Truman was not pleased with the situation but complied to avoid wimping out to his sister!
8. My two best friends had babies two days apart! Hazel on Christmas Eve and baby boy the day after Christmas! Wish I could meet them both!
9. Joe got me a sewing machine for Christmas! Total surprise! Not that I hadn't asked for it . . .I broke mine in the process of reupholstering my couch. But surprised I was. So I guess it's time to learn how to sew for reals this time!
10. I actually hung things on my wall this month. CRAZY! It's only taken me 13 months to do so. Now it's upstairs time . . . I'm shaking up the bedroom situation and going to get things done! (It's a new year so I can say that stuff, right?)
11. I'm the WORST commenter ever no thanks to Google Reader. And for that I am sorry. I'm a slave to it! (You should be too.) But it makes me sad that I am lazy and don't click out of it to comment . . . just know I do in my head. And I've come to embrace the fact that I really do love this blogging world! It's such a connector and I love it!
Well I've got holiday pictures to post, New Years cards to send, and walls to paint. Wish me luck!