Friday, August 31, 2007
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
- My absolutely amazing sister-in-law Lori whom I can't even shadow in comparison...but inspires and delights through her blog. My cousin Abby , ditto above, also had her part. I feel like I know them so well and if if weren't for these girls...I would never caught the blog spirit, which is totally and 100% addicting!
- I get to live my dream job through Him. Read his bio...also my dream training! I love his site and have looked at every archive and read every bit I could get my hands on....Ooohhh he rocks! AND I love Her and am going to have her job one day! (Go to her blog from this site, she posts her pictures there too.) Hopefully soon...Joe's been taking my hints on my camera and lens of choice...of course that may be the only gift I get for the next four years...but bring it! In January they offer the photography class I want in the evening...and I'm so there!
- It's a small world! So I'm blog stalking and come across this girl who it turns out lived in one side of a house with her newly married husband and me and my roommates lived in the other. (the least desirable situation as a newly wed I'm sure) Now she has four kids, looks exactly the same, and still has the dog her husband bought her when they got married. (Mary and I would wish it dead everyday...he was a puppy and loud and I do NOT like animals...)
This blog world has opened up a whole new world for me! I have all these people who I swear we would be best friends if we actually met! :) It's such a connector! And so much fun!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
- Bumble and Bumble hair powder--my saving grace...sort of. No more grey sheen days of baby powder. I now rejoice in increased days of dark grease-less dirty hair. Need I say more?
- Bare Mineral Foundation--as life changing as dark hair powder. Say goodbye to forgetful nights of facewashing and renewed breakouts in the morning...for reals! How about Vegas summers of sweating and ruining that "fresh face" look?...gone! Oh yeah, this is so my kind of make-up! Give it a try...one week at least...and you too will know the difference! Of course I must give a shout out to my Arbonne Intelligence face moisturizer. I'm too cheap to buy the whole face set again, but I will NOT be without this product! (If you ever want it at 30% off, feel free to use my account...besides if you can get something cheaper, you do it, right?....Sorry Bryce, if you happen to read this.)
Why is my frowny face changing into a smile right now? Oh, maybe it's because I've got week old hair, day old face, and walked into the spa I bought my mom's gift certificate today only to hear compliments not only to my hair, but also my skin....hee hee. Of course I am taking into account that it's their business to flatter people so they'll come back...but I'll take and run! Who cares if this physically defines me as a person. At least I'm aware of the fact that I'm lazy, and with products that cater to this...I'd be a fool to change!
- OH, and High School Musical II is coming out tonight. OOOhhhh, major closet fan here. I don't know what happened. Two summers ago, tending my oldest brother's kids while they were having their sixth, I was exposed to numerous renditions of High School Musical. Come to find out...I actually have a crush on it. So whooo hooo to number twwoo tonight! Sorry Joe, I should have let you know earlier.
- Eating potato chips today! That's right. Thank goodness for that nursing metabolizm or I'd be--well, in deep trouble. They were sooooo goooooood. And not that I don't indulge in potato chips, but usually not simultaneously with all the other junk/fast food available. (Which brings me to my next topic)
- FAST FOOD! Okay, for those of you who know me this may come as a shock to you....but come on! Thank you Baja Fresh and In and Out Burger for treating me so well this past week. I do get the burger "protein style"--not a big bread fan since Poland--but oh those fries do me sooo good! This baby either loves it salty and spice or is going to!
- Persuasion by Jane Austen. Did you know I'd never read it? Of course it lacked a little in the whole couple dialogue, but it's so here style. The whole leaving to the imagination sometimes just bugs! I'm just the type that actually doesn't want to leave it all up to imagination! I actually do want to know EXACTLY what they say to each other....all the time. Especially when the are: A. DTR--defining the relationship, phrases courtesy of Mike Truman high school days, B. Unexpectedly meeting alone after the afore mentioned scene, C. Getting married, and finally D. Wanting to know how it all turns out! Yes, I'm talking about a series here people! Their life story! Oh well, sniff sniff.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
- I JUST heard about and purchased Bumble and Bumble hair powder in brown! (Sorry haven't figured out the links thing yet) On the list on complaints you ask? Oh no, but the fact that I've been using baby powder in my almost jet black hair for the past five years and shaking the crap out of my hair just so I don't have a slightly grey sheen, kind of puts me out today. Why not just wash? Cause then I'd have yet another reason to complain about! Besids, dirty hair always works/looks the best, right?
- Spent way too much time on the computer today instead of playing with my kids!
- Ate fast food twice today! I even ate it, which is really sad!
- Have eaten Taco Bell more in the last week than I have in the last two years...literally!
- Stopped feeling "empowered" about our whole budgeting thing! It's been two months now, and the loan is paid off...can't we just go back to NOT budgeting, just letting the chips fall where they may?
- I am NOT A MULTI-TASKER! Okay! I said it! I actually do enjoy taking a bath and sitting there doing nothing, preferably with my kids in bed or in front of the TV--doing nothing but sitting and soaking! I'm fine to let my kids wake me up. I have to have my own down time....by myself. Deep breath. And the only reason I have lists is because I'll flake on the whole world if I don't!
- It is SOOOOO HOOOOOTTTTTTT! We can't go anywhere outside!
- The last and final reason is because I'm PREGNANT! I told Joe I'd give it one shot, if it stuck, then it was meant to be....and I actually can't believe it did. Not that I'm not thankful for the whole process of life and blah blah blah...but why? Why do we have to be sick? As if being a "host" for almost 10 months isn't enough, actually being sick for 14 weeks on top of that?! Oh, come on!
So for all these things I'm complaining about now, I'm sure I'll be thankful for them in time! I'm just not very good at the whole feeling like I'm going to throw-up all day long thing. . .See, I'm a total complainer-pants! After all this venting...I actually do feel a little better.