Tuesday, June 3, 2008

tagged....

Okay Emery...here goes:



8 things I am passionate about:

1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
2. My husband
3. My kids
4. Family and friends
5. Actually owning a home
6. Photography
7. Good books
8. Good food

8 books I have read recently (since Grey was born):

1. all four of Anita Stansfield's Barrington saga
2. All four of her other Australia based saga
3. Night by Elie Wiesel
4. Princess by Jean Sasson
5. The Twilight series again (now that I can picture the characters as actors)
6. Persuasions by Jane Austen
7. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
8. I'm reading The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls


8 things I often say:

1. shhh...baby Grey's sleeping
2. you've got a choice________or_______
3. Got it?
4. ____ as all get out!
5. who do I love?
6. ghetto!
7. are you serious?
8. say you're sorry and give your brother/sister a hug!


8 things I've learned this year:

1. That NOT being pregnant is better than being pregnant!
2. Three's a charm!
3. I love my husband even more than when I married him
4. That I love living where I am
5. Good health is a blessing!
6. Ask for help when you need it.
7. My hair can actually grow
8. To really enjoy my little ones because I feel time slipping by

8 random things about me:

1. I love all things Mocha flavored! Especially ice cream!
2. I can kick the trash out of anyone when it comes to Saved By the Bell trivia...(a special thanks to the back to back episodes after school in junior high)
3. I read to my kids in either British or Irish accents to work on my skillz...and Truman is doing quite nicely himself. (This is what happens when your husband served in Ireland and you want to sound just as legit as him! :)
4. I shampoo my hair AT LEAST three times...probably because I'm not big on frequent washings.
5. I didn't learn to whistle until I was 25 and home pregnant with my buddy. I mean tunes and songs...I could only whistle with my fingers or one solid note.
6. I NEVER wear socks!
7. I can seriously watch a good movie over and over (same with books)...drives Joe crazy...he's a one-time-only kind of guy.
8. I'm a bather. I only shower when I have to wash my hair (major bummer).

6 comments:

wes said...

I don't know Sis. I'd wager on a game of Saved by The Bell trivia against you. =)

Erin said...

I am glad you clarified the whistling, because I remember that you could whistle loudly! And how have you read so much with a new baby?? Late night nursing sessions?

Abby said...

I think i might have to join the saved by the bell comp as well. I used to run home from the bus stop so I didnt miss it!

eclaires said...

Haha! I love it Suzy! :) Thanks.

Dan said...

I'm joining the Saved By the Bell tournament. I even used to have the same high top cons Zack used to wear with the puffy tongue and I swear I had the same jeans that he wore from the Gap. (P.S., I did NOT have a boy-crush on Zack, its just a coincidence.)

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

I am with you on the socks! Tim's parents live only 20 minutes from us so we have to do the Utah Sunday family dinner thing often and in the winter time, I consistently get head shakes from his parents because I think it's St. George weather no matter where I live or what it's like outside. I haven't got sick once from it, so I'm not convinced that socks are worth it!