Saturday, July 26, 2008

summer time....

Over the next few days my goal is to document this summer. My computer is in her final hours and no longer allows me to upload photos or process them in photoshop...so these pictures are her final few and straight from the camera.

This is Mike's family when they were here...so sad to see them go home. My kids keep asking when their cousins are going to move closer. I tell them to keep asking their Uncle Mike that!


Kate picked flowers everyday on our reunion. So much for letting everyone enjoy them! I saw her smelling a handful on the way into the Cannon Center and told her to turn around...to catch her doing this....


This was the first day when only Mark's family was there with us...these kids had the most fun!

And my two of my favorite "girly-girls." Kate cannot get enough of Megan (me either for that matter...) and I love that she has cousins her age!





6 comments:

Erin said...

How fun to spend time with cousins! They are all so darling.

lori said...

so fun to see all of these pics!! You're a pro, Suz!!

Freer Family said...

Hi Suzy! I'm so glad you came on Saturday. It was great to see you and your adorable baby boy. I'm having fun checking out your blog and seeing your darling family.

Nicole

Jaime said...

missed you. glad you worked out all the kinks and you're back together with all us addicted bloggers again. Although I'm feeling "the talk" coming on with mine.

Mark and Maria said...

You have had a busy summer and it seems like it won't slow down for a while. I love that we get to hang out though. That picture of Katie with the flowers is so cool!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Hey Suzy! It was so fun to see you and your darling baby last week. Your kids are beautiful. (The cousins are, too!) What a fun family reunion. I love your photos! You are very talented. Take care!

Gretchen