Wednesday, November 7, 2007

tagged.....

I've been tagged by Abby (who I'm not linking to because she's gone private...sorry everyone without access because she's super cute and so is her blog) here goes....

6 things about me....

1. I'm a genetically nervous person. Oh, and living in Poland sparked this genetic tendency once I got home. Every prayer of mine pleads for help in discerning between me freaking my paranoid self out or actual promptings. It's pretty much how I am able to live in Vegas with two little ones, pregnant, and sorry self-defense skills....(see, totally paranoid.)

2. I LOVE good food! I love cooking, eating, seeing fine foods. (And Joe does too! The eating/seeing part...this just insures that when we go out, we're not going to Chili's...no offense out there.) But HATE baking! I'm not a fan of baked goods. My dessert of choice is from my friendly dairy friends. Whipping cream, half and half, sugar...desserts of this variety are for me!

3. I actually like math and science. Chem 105 (the second time around when I attended) statistics...I really enjoyed them. Maybe it's all of the music training throughout my life that made the whole math part of my brain work...who knows. Not to put any less emphasis on my love of the arts! As many of the online tests have proven (and you know it's TOTALLY legit because it's online...) I am equally left and right brained. Of course I can't remember the term...shows how much this brain is working--being pregnant doesn't help with my cognitive skills!

4. I NEVER want a pet. Nothing personal. I like looking at animals from a distance. I find some beautiful and fascinating to observe. But I never want an animal in my home....ever! Living in Eastern Europe ruined me for life. Going into their 10x10 apartments with their pets living amongst them...no way! They don't belong in my home. I can hardly handle the grime of my own family let alone an animals. And I don't care if some of their mouths are cleaner than ours....it's not coming near me. (Of course, now that I've written this Joe's going to surprise us with a dog tonight...ahhhh :)

5. Joe and I karaoke in bed! (more info than you wanted:) We turn on our PS2 and Sing Song, lay back and party! I have to stand for guitar hero, so not quite as relaxing...but totally worth it.

6. I'm a non-distracted reader. I can read with the TV on, my kids screaming, (during conversations, sorry Joe:), anytime. It's totally from my mom. My whole life I remember being two feet away saying, "mom, mom, MOM, MOOOOOMMMM" and her just sitting there reading. Drove me crazy! And now I've come full circle!

Okay, now I'm tagging...Trisha, Maria (you can post on the Truman bog:), Natalie, Jek (you need a new post:), Sara, all my cousins (Rachel, Amy, Brooke...etc) who need a reason to start a blog! and anyone else who wants to.

10 comments:

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

oh my gosh! Is this Suzy Truman from Dixie High class of 96?! You might remember me...Jaime Wilson? Wasn't Brett your cousin? I hope you remember me and then remember Havasupai with April?! Gosh, that seems like forever a go! I found you through my friend Natalie Tingey's blog. I've got a blog, you'll have to check it out sometime[jbmitchell.blogspot.com] oh, and April's blog is noahandapril.blogspot.com

Jaime said...

Sorry, I had to post again...so while scrolling down your blog I JUST realized that you married Joe Wirth! I know Joe! That is too cool...tell him hello for me! So, what are you guys up to in Cali?

Sara said...

I with you on the whole "no pets thing!" But I do love my baby back ribs! I guess Dan and I will just have to go while you are at your fancy dinners on top of the Mandalay Bay! (But I will join you at Rosemary's!)

Jek said...

Whenever I read your blog, it reminds me why we were such great friends growing up. we really are a lot alike, however I am easily distrated when I read. We really need to hang out more, we have a FUN time together. Do you think you could still lift me up on your shoulders?

Becky J. said...

#4- Poland ruined me on pets forever, too. (Good thing I married a guy who never wants pets, either.) Those mini-ROUS's won't ever leave my memory. And who's this: "Chodz tu, Kajtek!" :)

Dana said...

Suzy and Joe,

Hi Guys! I love your blog, what a cute family you have. Joe congrats on the win, it's always nice to know a good attorney. My sister Jen has worked at a criminal law firm in SLC for 9 years and loves it.

LACY said...

Suzy!!! Hey I found your blog from Jaimes and Dana said you wrote her. How are you??? You guys look like you are doing great. Did you know Betsy is a lawyer in vegas too? Small world huh!

Marci said...

I love reading your blog, suze, keep it up! How are you feeling?

Natalie said...

Enjoyed the tagged comments. Now, you like Lucy dog though, right? I'm kidding, I don't even like my own dog, but you have already gotten an ear full of my love/hate relationship with her.