Sunday, December 23, 2007

For Tammy....


Tammy (Joe's sister) got married on Friday to Kelsey Williams. It was a lovely wedding in their home. She asked me to do her make-up. I said "okay," then I got real nervous and wondered why I have to have an opinion about everything (make-up) and why I said yes...then I took a deep breath and she made it easy. She looked great and was absolutely glowing!



Tammy with her dad...Big Joe

Tammy with her mom, Susan


And here are the Wirth siblings. (minus Laura in Colorado)

Debbie
Dave

Jody

Suzanne
And baby brother Joe (along with niece Chanel)

The kiddies were so good...






Congratulations Tammy and Kelsey!!!


P.s. I used my camera for the first time EVER...but I forgot the instruction manual at home...good thing the camera works by just turning it on! I loved experimenting with the 50mm/ 1.8 lens...but came to realize that was as open as my shot would get. Next time I'll need to remember to bring the 18-55mm so I can get a wider shot going! It was a ton of fun!

3 comments:

Grandma lu said...

Beautiful photos! Beautiful family! Beautiful Tammy! Congratulations!

lori said...

How happy!!!
And how fun to be experimenting with your cam! The pictures look great!

Anonymous said...

Suzy- I had no idea i could leave a comment thanks for including me on your blog ...I actually i can't believe how much i enjoy looking at all your pictures! Love you