Friday, January 4, 2008

Can I get an AMEN???

For the Holidays being over??? I know that doesn't sound too jolly but I am just flat out TIRED! We had such a great time with both families...but my baby was sick the WHOLE time and is finally on day two of improvement. Multiple fevers, ear infections in both ears, and of course there is the Doctor's P.A. (on the second trip to his office) that "must have poked" her ear drum because after she looked at it, it started bleeding out her ear. She tried really hard to think of another reason it started bleeding right after she looked at it...but she knew she wasn't getting far! Not my favorite moment! But with proper medication we are back on track....kind of. There is nothing like being up all through the night for two weeks straight with a sick baby that reminds one of having a newborn....and being pregnant did not help the situation. I'm just so glad my baby is feeling better...(and I kind of miss the cuddling/holding/laying in bed with me and able to sleep if we were touching...my body just doesn't.)

On a more post-holiday positive note....

We had a great Christmas at home and it was so fun watching my kids get so excited over every little thing they got! It was so fun. I'd have to say that Kate's doll house and bike were my personal favs...they were great finds!!! I will go on no more...

okay, those pictures are way too big, took way too long to upload, and I'm way too TIRED!

But at least this is getting documented, right?

Ta dah...there you have it! Christmas 2007...till next time....


4 comments:

lori said...

Suz - I'm with you! Sick holidays = Exausting holidays!

We're so happy Kate is feeling better! Lucy is starting to recover too. While she was sick I had the exact thought cross my mind: this is just like mothering a newborn! Sweet moments...but super draining!

We're glad we got to see you guys! Hope you can all get some quality New Year's REST!

Grandma lu said...

So fun to spend a few after Christmas moments with Kate and T today. They are so sweet and it makes me lonesome for my own little ones.

Rachel said...

i'm sorry kate was so sick! that is no fun.. i love the doll house and bike.. what great finds! did i know that you got kate the doll furniture from costco?? that is what libby got too.. she loves it (and so do i.. its so cute!) I'm with ya on the i'm glad its over.. it was a bit exhausting this year!! talk to ya soon

Phoebe said...

ahh.. to have little ones again!! Seize the moments! Easier said than done! haha Glad Kate is on the mend...Hope you get rested! haha another easier said than done! love you guys