Wednesday, March 26, 2008

it's official....

we are buying a house! We can't get our 2% down now if we back out--so we're in! It's just a plot of dirt--but it will be a house in about 4-5 months! We paid a little extra for a bigger lot and it's the perfect size for us...and the best part--- the master closet is bigger than my kid's room right now with a window...goodbye getting ready in the bathroom and welcome "getting ready mess" in the closet (along with my nursery and joe's weights)! And the laundry room is as big as the master closet so now I actually get a utility room to hide all my junk/ sew in/ and have an office!!!! We just finalized our options and I'm so excited (took me a while) I can hardly stand it!!!! Maybe that's because the thought of living in this house with another little one is getting me overwhelmed! (which topic I'm totally avoiding because they just bumped me 3 days because my HMO referral wasn't in soon enough and they already have booked the allotted scheduled c-sections....which puts me at 1 day shy of 40 weeks on a repeat section when they only "allow" you to go 39 weeks due to risk of uterus bursting...but then you have to "give or take" 10 days when you calculate your due date...didn't your doctor tell you that too????? AHHHHH!!!!)

9 comments:

Laurie said...

So when will you have the baby then? On Monday???? Oh, can't wait for little "Gray" to be here....is that the name? Thank you so much for coming to Matt's farewell. You are SO sweet, especially when I know you aren't feeling too hot......however, you look great, yes, you have a round belly, but your face and the rest of your body looks awesome!!
Good luck dear!!! We love you!

Mark and Maria said...

I can't wait for your new house! It sounds great and you will love it! And, I can't wait for your new baby boy! Let me know what I can do to help with your kids...you know I'm always here! :) I really am so so exicted for you (and me because I get to hold him...can't wait!)

Phoebe said...

oh man...so monday or tuesday? good thing its not a girl or you would have to name it PHOEBE! hahah
so excited for your house as well! sounds like some great features..all the ones mentioned are the worst features of my house! Keep us updated! you looked beautiful this weekend...and from behind...would never know your with child!

Becca said...

yea! congrats on the house! super happy for you guys! i can't wait to see pictures of the house and the baby! what are you going to name him?

lori said...

We're so excited about this!! Can't wait to see all FIVE of you situated in your new place!! So glad you found something that will suit your needs so well!

(darn about the baby push back! Hope you're hanging in there!)

Shannon C said...

Brad and I are so excited for you on your new house and the upcoming arrival of baby boy Wirth!!

the heiner family said...

Congrats! You are so giving me something to look forward to(the house, not the 3rd kid...I get to look forward to her every day!)! Good luck with the 3rd...I thought it was a little more complicated when wanting to leave the house but over all way easier than having the 2nd! PS...I love that you know Cindy...isn't it great how small our little Mormon world is?

Erin said...

Suzy, the same thing happened to my friend this week. She is trying for a vbac and they pushed her due date back by 3 days. I didn't know they could do that at the end. So weird.

Hooray for a new house! I love how new homes have lots of closet space. I am jealous. :)

holly said...

Where did you buy?
bummer about the baby push back day. You are a trooper!