Thursday, December 4, 2008

halloween and the third wheel...

Trum and Kate on their fourth halloween event and the actual night!
Meet Cinderella and Mr. Ninja.
These were also the fourth costumes worn this season.
Why do my kids think each halloween event requires a different character?
Baby Grey fell asleep early so I stayed at home to pass out the goods.
The next morning I sat him in front of an empty halloween bag to play with.
I went to do dishes and turned around to find this...

Was that candy still left in there???

OH did he think he hit the jackpot.

I could just see him sucking as hard and as fast as he could.... he knew it wouldn't last!


He was busted!!!At least he wasn't totally left out this season!

(For the best surprise birthday EVER...click here)

4 comments:

Mark and Maria said...

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again, and over and over if you keep posting pictures of little Grey...THOSE EYES!!! Wow, and that cute little grin at the end. Love those kids!

Grandma lu said...

Amazing pictures! Love to see that little smile.

Rachel said...

i love your kids! i'm with maria.. those eyes!!! and speaking of maria way to go on the surprise bday for truman.. how sweet is that! and speaking of bdays.... Happy Birthday (tomorrow) suz!! i hope its a great one! we are 31..how can that be??!

Erin said...

Suzy, I loved meeting Gray. Thank you for coming over. He is darling and those pictures are so fantastic. Your kids are so cute. I hope you had a great birthday today!