Friday, December 5, 2008

blog roll....

I've got issues with my blog. I've got a geriatric computer literally on it's last start-up and I'm too lazy about this stuff to keep up on it! I use generic templates, don't up date, and still have our '06 family picture over there in the sidebar. Which to all you google reader users (if you're not, you must go towards the light!) it doesn't matter. But whenever I click over to my own blog I kind of cringe. I have a huge list of friends that I keep up on. Are you on my blog roll??? Probably not. I've notice that I've been added to yours and later removed from some. Hope we're still friends. :) This Christmas hopefully will bring a new computer (no longer a want---definite need!) And my goal is to edit pictures, regularly post, and update the looks of my sorry blog. I just don't have the time/patience while my computer uploads each pictures dial-up style! So it is written. You will be on my blog roll. You may be my friend's siblings, some distant cousin of some college roommate...but you will be added as my friend. Because, quite frankly, don't blogs make us feel like we are all friends?

11 comments:

Karene said...

I feel privileged that I made the cut for your current blog roll. :)

Anonymous said...

Ahem!!

:)

the heiner family said...

Hey...I think you just made me feel a little less creepy for checking out your blog...thanks Suzy! I may not be a cousin of a past roommate but your sister-in-law's niece may be just as much of a stretch!

Zana said...

I loved catching up on all those pictures! Baby Grey is looking so big now that he can sit and eat candy...he looked more than happy...maybe a bit sneaky!

Family of Strength said...

"A" for effort! Thanks for the day at the canyon. Livi is so excited to see the pics. No pressure!!!

Sherine said...

ah suz... I love your blog. You will love it even more when it's faster:) I keep mine in my kitchen/family room so it's pretty accesible too... that way no major disaster can go unseen while I blog -or as I like to tell my husband "follow the counsel of the prophets and keep up my family journal...' ☻

Sherine said...

p.s.. grey is so stinkin cute I almost try to squeeze those chubby cheeks through the computer screen.

lori said...

So happy for the updates! Loved the Haloween pics and LOVED seeing/hearing about Truman's surprise party!

Love you!

Andrea said...

Good luck! I hope Santa delivers you a big, shiny one!

Caitlin said...

Hey Suzy - cute kids! It's fun to see all your pictures - even the old ones, they're new to me. :)

Anonymous said...

uh.. cognitively post!