Tuesday, March 10, 2009

for sale...




First things first.  
My cousins Brooke and Rachel came for a short visit the other day!  I took pictures of Brooke's baby girl and had to sneek in some of Rachel's baby boy!  The cutest kids and it was so fun to hang with them!  So let's do it again girls!





Now, take a good look at the curtains in the background of these pictures.  I bought enough fabric and made 6 panels measuring approx. 103 inches by 53 inches.  (Well, my mom actually did the work and that's why they look good, but I was there during the whole process.)  I've decided to put them in Kate's room so that leaves me with four panels left over.  Anyone want to buy them?   The back ground is not pure white (which I like about it.)  Look at the first picture, it looks like a natural canvas color.  I thought I'd throw it out here before I go to ebay and craigslist.  I also have 6 yard of this great blue (it's light with a hint of grey--the color is spot on) with a white kind of floral (think minimal floral) printed on.  Should I take a picture and show?  Guess I'll see how this goes....

11 comments:

Abby said...

oh my gosh these are sooo cute!!! I love the curtains with your white floor.. makes a great back drop... you are so very talented!!!

kat and jason said...

hi--i'm a friend of rachel ellison's. she told me you had some cute curtains and were selling them. i just made duvets and painted bunkbeds in a turquoise color. those curtains might be awesome. could you take a good picture of them so i can see the design-i love it?? you can just email me ifyou want to. thanks so much. katherine

Megan said...

would be interested to see the grey and blue fabric. email me pic?

Phoebe said...

love love love the pics. and the fabric! and you cute girls! so what's the grey fabric... that would be our focus wedding color...:) email me the specifics on that! love you guys! a

Rachel said...

the pics are great suz.. you are really good! we had so much fun.. we just need to be able to stay longer next time.. thanks for the great time!

Zana said...

If your blue/grey fabric is not sold after those first comments...email me. You know how cute my surroundings would be if I had you as my professional shopper??!!

erica said...

hey suz....those pictures are awesome. such cute kiddos!!
ps. i just emailed you.

molly said...

hi...i just stumbled on your blog, and lucky me. it you've already sold your curtains, could you just let me know the designer of the fabric you used so i could convince my mom to make me perfect panels, too? thanks for your time. (so embarrassed to be a stalker.)

Kristi Holt said...

Great pics! Fun to meet your darling friend!

Anonymous said...

if you haven't sold them, i'd love them :) i need people like you to find great stuff like that for me.

love u, court

Jaime said...

Those two are the cutest babies! Great job on the pics - bet the mommies loved em!