Wednesday, March 4, 2009

okay...

Bath time ritual:  cozy towel + binks
  (he just hangs out while the I get ready)

new obsession:  washer + dryer

best daytime friend:  big sister

loves to:  laugh

old obsession: mirror + silly faces

always finds:  the crayons


(which has been lacking in it's "entertaining" ablilites)


reasons for posting this entry in 5 min:
1. to get the first picture of my last entry off!!!  It was laundry day and I was sorting clothes in my bedroom when he starting crawling so that's the lovely blur all around Grey!  Makes me feel like my blog's messy :) Which in turn just adds to the other lovely messes all around!  Like toys--hate them!
2.  I feel like I've dropped off the side of the earth (in terms of blogging) and I'm having a hard time pulling myself back up.
3.  MJ(G)M is coming tomorrow!!!  I've got to catch up so I can post about how fun our girls trip was (even though it's at my house--but hey, Joe's taking time off and watching the kids so we can do whatevez we want!!!)

(this is a lame post....but I'm almost done with my blurb book and oh well!)

5 comments:

Shannon C said...

He is exploring his world. How sweet! I like the picture of him with the washing maching!

lori said...

this post = not lame! We've been dying for pictures! Miss you guys! Grey is so big!

Anonymous said...

never apoligize for your adorable pics. Kels and I are coming down next thurs evening i'll be calling!

Zana said...

If you have to put up with a visit from Joe's side of the family, you should just tell Kelsey to watch the kids while you & Tammy go shopping:)
Well, that's what I would do.

Always cute to see life from Grey's point of view.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all the pictures of your babies. I love how long your hair is getting!
love ya
Trisha