Thursday, May 21, 2009

Let's talk....

You see...life is going too fast.  Way too fast.  This has been the fastest year of my life and I'm sure next will be faster and the next even faster and so on and so forth.  I just have to ask WHY???  Why is it that this little girl turned FOUR yesterday???  I used to always tell this little one to knock-it-off!  Knock-off growing up!  Stay my little girl just a little bit longer.  Then one day she asked if I would like her when she was big...so I changed my talk.  I love her big just as much as I love her little...I just love her.  But how can I NOT?  I feel like I understand her little personality more and more and I'm amazed at how unique these little ones are. 

I can't believe you're FOUR years old Kate!!!  Each Sunday as we sing our Hymns you sit poised and ready to read my lips and finish each word completely on key...and you sing out so strong that it makes me teary each time.  I want to freeze these moments in time.   Your little voice (don't get that confused with soft:)...I can't get enough of it!   You sing all the time.  You are my cozy little one.  And what would we do without you???  Happy Birthday baby girl....We love you so much!




(This is the only before picture of our backyard....it's now officially finished!!!)

11 comments:

lori said...

We love you, Kate - and have been talking so much about you this week! I share your momma's sentiments in EVERY WAY =)
Can't wait to see you all!
Love these pictures of your beautiful, so big little self!

Family of Strength said...

Happy Birthday Kate. You are beautiful.

Mark and Maria said...

Man she is such a pretty girl!! Happy Birthday Kate! We love you!

Maegan said...

Your daughter is beautiful! She looks so much like you. I love her hair, I always loved yours in high school too, lucky girls! So cute!

Grandma lu said...

Love your birthday pictures Kate!!See you soon!

Dave and Gretchen said...

What a cute miniature Suzy. I see why you love her!!! Happy birthday Kate.

JENNIE! said...

so adorable! our kate's are definitely growing up on us:)

Anonymous said...

Im so glad mom and i were able to pop in and try your yummy super tall cupcakes! hope the kids had a blast- love you

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzy! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe she is 4...she looks like 16. :) She also looks just like you.

Phoebe said...

how I hate how fast time goes... to me you are that little 4 year old! Kate you are beautiful, just like your mother! great photography Suz! love you

jill said...

You and your little Kate are twins!! She's adorable!!