Thursday, May 7, 2009

ugh.....


First off...went to St. George for my cousin's wedding and my other cousin's homecoming!  It was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful meeting!   Of course I have no pictures to show for it...so anyone one of you girls that had your camera--I want a picture of us all on Grandma's steps!!!  Please.

We did stop with Grandma Wirth to take some pictures of the temple for my cousin.  I was so beautiful.










To reference the title...Why do I dread blogging???  Why do I feel like it's another task on my list of tasks...and why do I let it bug me that I don't keep up on it???  (Well, at least bug me when it crosses my mind.)  My goal is to get ONE blurb book done--JUST ONE--then I can call it quits, right???  I'm still only halfway through my book....ugh!

11 comments:

eclaires said...

You won't dread your blog when you look back at your blurb book. The joy of the memories you have documented will be enough to make it "wirth" it. And if it's stressful... say you'll only do it once a month.

Selfishly, I just love to see pictures of how your family is growing. :)

Much love!

erica said...

wow, that temple picture is awesome!! i may have to steal it. love your skinnies & sandals.
seriously such a cute family!

Mark and Maria said...

At least you started your book...I can't wait for you to teach me all the tricks to get mine done fast! :)

Anonymous said...

you win the prize! thanks for the new pics. i guess mamacita needs some new glasses! she also might kill you for posting that pic just a warning haha it was hanging out with you! love you tons

Anonymous said...

the word missing in "hanging out" is FUN!! :)

Phoebe said...

those are darling pics! i'm so glad you were there to share! I love the after party wrap up with the girls....how did we get so lucky? I love listening (ok and talking) with you all! you are a beautiful family

lori said...

Awesome pictures! And we far-aways are glad that you still blog. =)

Jaime said...

Suzy, I LOVE that first pic of the temple!! Can I be so bold to ask if I could have a copy? I think you have my email...if you have a moment and feel so inclined :)

Cute pics of your fam too!

Anonymous said...

Suzy The picture of the Temple is amazing! You take the best pictures.

amy said...

ah those photos take my breath away.

Abby said...

your red skinnys are sweet!