Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hi....
I'm the baby that is running my mom wild!  I was a super mellow baby that could do a 5 1/2 hour car ride awake the whole time without a peep.  But now...I can do awesome tricks!  Like when I climb up on the stool, stand up, and try to jump on the desk.  And I'm really good at letting you know what I want.  It goes something like this. "nuh! nuh! nuh! (scream) (SCREAM) (S.C.R.E.A.M)."  Totally works. Like a charm.  I'm told I have a great personality and I'm a ton of fun...but I'm still kind of lost on the whole "use your words" thing.  HELLO--I just turned one!  So yah, it's a party at my house.  Oh, and you should see me in the pool.  Awesome.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Wow he is cute! I am so impressed he is communicating. :) Sounds fun. Wish the fun party over here could join up with the party over there sometime!

Grandma lu said...

Baby Grey! I love you! gramma lu

Mark and Maria said...

Love that guy!!! Life would be too dull without little kids like that, huh??

mary jane said...

I love that picture, and i LOVE the wall color, oh yah, and your kid is pretty cute, too.

Anonymous said...

I want to see him in the pool! And after awhile i found that you stop hearing the screaming and everything turns into a hummming sound :) we love him sooo much

lori said...

Say this picture on Gram's computer - LOVE it! So glad to see you guys for a minute! We love you and Lucy misses her cousin buddies so much!