Saturday, August 1, 2009

kate....

I love how you love to color.  By the end of the day you've given me hours of self entertainment and I LOVE it...

I also love your passion for the r.o.b.o.t. dance.  I remember the first time I glanced in the rearview mirror only to find you in full swing--totally unaware of any of us--and thinking I was the luckiest mom ever!

And remember those curls hanging down...the ones you cut off? Twice!!! They are missed and you are lucky you have curly hair to soften the harsh cut they got. They will grow back and you are so your mother when it comes to scissors and hair! 

I love having my girl!

6 comments:

erica said...

love that first picture so much. i'd die for her hair...or yours!

Anonymous said...

we have got to have our girls even though they drive us to the brink it's okay b/c they are so dang cute..thank goodness for those WIRTH genes! hehe

Zana said...

BEAutiful pictures. beautiful girl with those curls.

lori said...

oh, we love her! And miss her! And the color in that first photo is gorgeous!

Grandma lu said...

I love you dancing girl!

Laurie said...

Ahhhh, Suzy those pictures are just beautiful!!! Ditto to Eric's comment...I would love, love to have you girlie's hair!!!