Tuesday, August 11, 2009

our days...

Consist of this little Dude not letting anyone help him eat. (Wish I were more carefree about this whole thing...he's just so much faster and cleaner when we work as a team.)


When can we play outside all day?  It's so hot we just sit by the window and watch the tramp mat get slowly scorched to death each day... 

And this is why he is never left alone...he just sits there, dangling his legs getting ticked the closer I get.  All I can do is imagine my not so sturdy table crashing down on him.  Sorry buster--not my favorite.  And the avocado...just a little taste of him letting me know he's done.

4 comments:

something good said...

I'm loving your posts! It helps me not feel so far away!

Love and tons of hugs!

Grandma lu said...

Love that little independent boy!! I really love his walk and the way he says: I LOVE YOU!

Shannon C said...

Our kiddos are growing so fast!! I love your photography!

Phoebe said...

he's getting so grown up!! absolutely adorable!