Thursday, January 17, 2008

poser photoshoot...

...meaning I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing. I do LOVE my camera and it's so fun studying/reading/learning how to use it...I just realize how lame I am--but since you all know me...






Miss Hannigan's little ophan to her and the police man..."kissy, kissy ,kissy..." They think it's the funniest thing.



So these are a little bright and straight from my camera....until my photoshop comes!!!






the end. (my kids are turning into literal posers...they love when the camera comes out, at least for a little bit.)
PS. and totally off the subject....I love the hair powder Sara got me for my birthday!!! It's call PSSSSSST and you can get it at Walgreens for super cheap and I like it way better than my Bumble and Bumble super expensive hair powder! Thanks Sara!

13 comments:

erica said...

oh good, im just about out of my bumble and bumble. thanks for the tip. i hope they have it!

erica said...

oh yeah....the kiddies are still as cute as ever!!!

Sherine said...

Hey! Your pics. are looking great. I tried to download the adobe photo program but can't get it to run on my computer. I've spent hours on the phone with cust. service. Any tips on a good one (besides adobe) that I could try?

Grandma lu said...

Love those kids! They are so fun. What a blessing it is to have all these grandchildren.

Thanks for driving this afternoon Suzy!

lori said...

LOVE these!! You're becoming a pro, Suz!!

Phoebe said...

Suz... will you come teach me to take pics? What to do? So glad we could wander Anthro. today! What is funner than that? Love you!

Jek said...

THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE!! You are already wanted for hire!! Let me know the hair powder secret please.

Shannon C said...

You seem to have an eye for photography. Good job!

Rachel said...

i love the pics.. the colors are great!! and those kids... could they be any more photogenic??!! (sp?) ps.. my mom failed to tell me that you partied with them yesterday.. wish i could have been there!

The Ratchford Family said...

Those pictures look so good. I love the last two of the kids. They are adorable. So far with my old camera I feel like the pictures look exactly the same just better quality. So I am left to believe that the whole time I cursed my crappy old camera it was really just my own fault.

Laurie said...

Opps....didn't tell Rach, didn't want her to feel bad she wasnt' there :)......so fun to see you. Your photos are amazing....what darling children!! You need to teach us all how to use our cameras maunally!!! Love, love 'em!!

JENNIE! said...

great pics suzy! I just upgraded to the NIKON D80 myself. (had the D70 before) Are you taking any classes right now? ... I just use photoshop elements because it is WAY cheaper than the other and it does almost everything the regular photoshop does. we'll have to share our photography tries. adios!

Natalie said...

Cute pics of the kids Suz!