Monday, May 12, 2008

t-ball

When t-ball season first started Joe and I were...let's say "less enthused" about the whole thing. Two practices a week? Are you kidding...and then two games a week??? (Does that make us bad parents?) But...the tides have changed and t-ball has become something of a treat as of late. (And that mainly applies to Joe...my buddy has loved it the whole time.) And I was anxious to go to his game, it was my first...and it was awesome! Not so much because my buddy is competitive and aggressive and an all out sportsman...but because he's out there in his own world having a great time. And actually getting better....considering where we started. :)
AND...who doesn't love the Chuck Taylors??? He's the only kid who wears them but it reminds me of Sandlot and sooo adorable....and we can still take it seriously and wear Chuck's....
(who knows what he's doing here...but it still so so cute!)
We are now official t-ball fans....
It rocks!

11 comments:

Abby said...

those are the cutest pictures!

Rachel said...

i love t-ball!! and wow that is alot of games and practices!! jace has one game a week and no practice.. although he would much rather have it the way trumans team is! so fun and such great pictures!

Erin said...

those are great action pictures! Wow! I could never handle that kind of time commitment though. My poor kids haven't done any sports yet cause I am so lazy.

lori said...

We love these pictures!! Makes us so excited for a boy! Truman is so grown up! I can't stand it!

ztruman said...

Truman rocks! He looks like he is having a blast! What a great kid! My kids love Truman. He always makes them smile. What fun to see him playing t-ball. Keep it up Truman.

Phoebe said...

such cute pictures! He love it! how fun!

Mark and Maria said...

Love those pictures but he looks so grown up! Grandma lu posting as m&m

Natalie said...

yes, that really makes Truman look grown up!

Mark and Maria said...

Just wait until you have two boys playing on different teams! :) It is fun though. Those are such amazing pics of Truman! Glad he is having fun!

Laurie said...

Oh...I love t-ball!! Those pictures remind me of all the pictures I have taken of Matt over the years...however, when he was Truman's age I had a crappy camera....be so happy you have that great cameran and you are such a photgrapher.....love, love them!!

Jaime said...

Suzy-
would you do me a huge favor and email to tell me which lens you use???!! I need a new one and I love the look of these pictures! Thanks! bryanandjaimemitchell@yahoo.com