Wednesday, September 3, 2008

our time...


it's kind of fun...isn't it?


watching the rain...


um...this is the best of our pictures together!


time to get the bubbas down?


meet the BEST BABY EVER!!!!






oh my...I CAN NOT get enough of this kid!!!!!!!
ps...and totally off the subject--did you know we have a Steve and Barry's here! I went to check out the Sarah Jessica Parker Bitten Line and everything in the WHOLE store was 8.98$! So I helped myself to a few of her goods and was pretty impressed (considering what I knew about the line). I am still shocked it's been here for 12 whole months! Way to not advertise Steve/Barry!

15 comments:

Becky J. said...

Both of those kiddies are so darling! I love Grey's big baby blues!

Shannon C said...

Suzy, he looks like you! How adorable. Love your blog! Is that your kitchen? Nice!

JENNIE! said...

whoa, where is steve and barrys? and is that your kitchen? It looks great! Did you end up going with the ikea cabinets?

Mark and Maria said...

Your mom's house does have the best lighting for pictures, those pictures are great!

suzy said...

Ha ha ha...I WISH it were my kitchen...it's my mom's house and like Maria said--it does have great lighting!

Grandma lu said...

Love those pictures!

Family of Strength said...

very fun! Now, knowing that it's not your kitchen,...can't wait 'til we get to see the unveiling!!!

Jaime said...

LOVE Steve & Barrys!

As always-- great pictures! I love to look at them...

Dave and Gretchen said...

Oh my goodness, what pretty baby eyes!!! Your kids are so cute.

lori said...

BEAUTIFUL kiddos - and beautiful pictures! Hope Tru is having fun at school! Love you guys!

team howey said...

Glad you found some good Bitten items..I never have. Your kids are gorgeous, love how much you've progressed with your camera.

Phoebe said...

such darling pics! I've got to get down to see you girls houses!! you're a master photographer suz! Steve and Barry's nice!! gotta love the price! Where's it at?

eclaires said...

So, I know you're probably biased... but I'm not and I think your children are just beautiful!

Zana said...

I got my computer to cooperate and finally get to comment! Amelia loves the pictures of baby grey...squeels every time I show her. Good entertainment!

Abby said...

i love that kitchen.. its my dream kitchen. Just so you know lucinda.