Friday, March 5, 2010

seriously?

After breakfast I was emptying the dishwasher and upon opening the cabinet to discard my goods Grey caught sight of my chocolate stash.

(Mind you it's 85% dark chocolate so you'd think I'd be safe from my kids, but oh no...)

So naturally I give him the smallest amount I could get away with and stick it directly in his mouth along with my "eat it quick" chant.

Only to have him track me down for more looking like this...

(I didn't even give him as much chocolate as was on his face in the first place!)


Seriously Dude?

It's nine in the morning.

And we kept the same outfit on all day long cause that's how I roll.

2 comments:

Grandma lu said...

That chocolate craving is in the genes Grey! Yum!

Abby said...

i've almost bought that shirt for sam like fiddy times.. so cute! and are those curtains in the background?? I need those really bad. are they target? I can't quite see the pattern