Thursday, March 18, 2010

tradition or training?

Each of my kids go through 
the same thing 
at this stage.
They are fun.
And they learn a lot!

They fly.
(nice boogs)
They play peek-a-boo.
They flex.
But this is where I start to get worried.
Whenever Joe changes a diaper
(he's really good to do it...sometimes:)
he plays "stinky feet" with my kids.
He acts like they have super sonic stinky feet
which cause him to scream and duck out out of the way.
It's adorable.
(Sick but adorable.)  
(Sometimes he changes diapers just so we
can listen to them laugh that deep 
belly laugh.)

But our kids eventually end up the smellers.
And I swear they do it so they can listen
to our deep belly laughs.

First the shoe.
Then the sock.
(so sick!)
Seriously the most adorable thing ever.
And grossest!
The best was while Joe was eating dinner Grey climbed
on the top of the table pulled his real stinky foot to
his face, sniffed, and cringed with a little head shake.
Built in entertainment!

Off the subject:
I'm having a practice airbrush openhouse after my training on Sat. the 27th for a huge discount.  If you want to try it out just email me.  suzytwirth@yahoo  With my skin issues self-tan has been my only solution for years and when I say this is amazing color I know because I've been them all!  If only I had creamy fair skin like Marci I wouldn't have such an issue in the summer.  Oh well :)  Thank goodness for self-tan or I'd be brown and white polka dot!  :)


2 comments:

Grandma lu said...

Love those faces, Grey!!! I can tell you have a great sense of smell! Count me in for practice Suz! I can't stand the thought of nylons!

Anonymous said...

i only do self tans in the nude so if you are ready then bring your stuff next time you are up here!