Wednesday, September 5, 2007

SLACKER....


We are heading up for Joe's big race tomorrow! Wish him luck! It's a 200 mile ride from Logan Utah to Jackson Hole! The thought of driving that makes me tired...let alone riding my bike. No Thanks! Guess that means I have to wash my hair tomorrow, tie me over till I get back! I'm sad I don't have my NEW CAMERA! Joe's on the sugar-daddy track of becoming Jeff Lundin! (yeay) I know it will come, so I will be patient. The pictures I will produce of our little trip will come from the let-my-kids-play-with-busted-open-ghetto camera that will actually still take pictures if I recharge the battery after every use! Though do not take that as a complaint! There is something to be said about the convenience of not having to worry about breaking/loosing/throwing it around! Okay, blah blah blah....I'll be back. With hopefully something better than this entry!

4 comments:

Abby said...

I LOVE your pictures!! Goodluck with the drive up here tomorrow... Its a doooozy! What time do you think you'll be here??

Laurie said...

hahahaha....having a "sugar daddy" IS pretty sweet. Good luck to Joe on the race. He and Dennis are somewhat crazy!!! Have fun!!

Jeremiah Nielson said...

thanks for letting me weep on your shoulder today! enjoy the beauty of jackson....i miss that place! and good luck to joe. love, court :)

lori said...

Have fun guys!! good luck Joe!