Tuesday, October 2, 2007

IS LIFE GOOD OR WHAT.....

had such a fabulous weekend! My cousin Ashlee is going on a mission. Me, my mom and two older brothers went to her farewell (with no kids) and it was wonderful! She did such a great job. My mom posted all about it here.

Then today I woke up to beautiful weather and this...






it's been an all hugs and loves kind of day!

Then after perusing the blog world for a minute this morning I found this...





which I totally love and is a calender found here.


And I'm going to quilt one of these one day...I'm just going to straight up copy it from her! How do you like that!?!



Days are good again...until about 7pm and that's when I tap out...but thank goodness for second trimesters.

5 comments:

Sherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherine said...

Oh trimester two.. where people start actually thinking you might be pregnant rather than fat, where you can actually smell breakfast cooking without throwing up, where you can make it to the afternoon without feeling like collapsing, where the babies movements are gentle flutters and not breath catching jabs.. a much needed respite before the gruelimg third trimester. enjoy!!!

lori said...

Oh, super fun post, Suz!! Love the quilts! And love those Truman and Kate faces! We miss you guys! Glad you're feeling better these days! We're so excited about baby #3!

Mark and Maria said...

I love those cute pictures of your kids, Suz! They really are so sweet to eachother. I love how Truman takes such great care of Kate.
Thanks for helping me today with my decorating questions for Mark's office. You are so good at that! Maybe I can get some sort of style if I keep visiting your blog!

Grandma lu said...

Love those pictures! They are such a sweet pair. Let's do quilt someday, Suz!