Friday, June 25, 2010

About stepped on this little pea-in-a-pod
this morning.

Who has his own personal servant(s)!
Who promptly brought him his own 
personal frozen go-gurt.
And we do it for this....
because really...this is why they are so fun!
And sweet baby girl.
I'm sorry you have curly hair and 
ask me to straighten it 
EVERYDAY!
While your first pose is always pretend sleep.
Good thing you got that sweet headband for your birthday...
because you always sport it well. 
And if you leave my house don't forget to 
look back and wave.
He'll always be there.
And strictly for my benefit...
More frozen go-gurt!
And I had to make the chop...again!  I tried, I really did to grow them but...
Mary's hair was so cute I couldn't resist.  So why doesn't mine look like yours?  :(

3 comments:

Gerbera Daisy Diaries said...

Hey Suzy!
Glad you found me!
Your kids are precious -- and oh how they have grown!
Still miss you around here.
Much love,
Melissa

Grandma lu said...

from COLD SASSY TREE: " But right that minute I got the notion I'd like to keep a journal. It's been eight years since Loma gave me that book, and not long ago I read through all I wrote down on its blank pages. That's why I remember so much that happened. . ." Love that you are blogging again, the memories will be worth it. Love that freezing face!

mary jane said...

That frozen face is priceless!!! You are an inspiration in journaling.
p.s. your hair is fabulous, should i start calling you zooey?