Monday, June 14, 2010





Someone got a hair cut.
Now it looks even messier than his long curly hair did.
Huh?
And sometimes when he brings me his bowl and asks for chocolate (broken up chunks of my 70% dark chocolate bar)I give it to him and call it "chocolate soup." And  this happens everyday.  Yah.

Lately I've found myself sitting in my car waiting for whatever it is on KMPR to end because I don't want to miss it.  Tonight I pretended I was doing something really cool on my phone (cause I'm the LAST person to have an iphone or internet service on earth, hence pretended) while I sat in Sam's parking lot listening.  My favorite part is that I pretended that I was on my phone.  Like anyone notices/cares about me sitting in my car.  
Awesome.

I was trying to document the life of my white floors and document how dirty they are right now!  Then I took this picture and realized how sweet they translate in a photo.  Nice and shiny!  Total deception.  
How can my big boy be soooo grown?
Does every carpool with little boys revolve around potty talk???

Time to edit.
Hemmmm...

3 comments:

Abby said...

wow he looks so old. when did that happen.

and the pic of your house is straight out of a magazine. freak! i love it! im really going to need your help when we finally get our own place. fo reals!

Anonymous said...

i like the living room decor you go girl it's about time you got your personality in there :)

Grandma lu said...

loved the pretend phone bit . . . made me laugh! Grey is such a charmer and chocolate soup is my favorite!