Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Polar bears...

and he cut, stitched, and suffed
all by himself.
Boy, you are growing up.
Hum, not quite sure how I feel about that!
This was the happenings around here this morning.
And many a morning around here.  
This baby knows he's the baby!
At the Dr. this morning (double pink eye!)
the nurse asked if he was a 'baby' or 'big boy'...
he replied BABY!
He's got it soooo good!
Kate cleaned this mirror yesterday...
once is enough, right?
(To her defense, she's an excellent mirror cleaner
who happened to be a little to enthralled with the new aerosol spray)

3 comments:

Grandma lu said...

Love your polar bear, Truman!

lori said...

Truman - awesome job on your bear!!!

(Love all your updates, Suz!)

Erin said...

I love the bear too! Ethan was in a fiber arts club at school and they did a similar project (and it didn't end up looking half as good). He was the only boy in the club with all his little girlfriends and I just thought it was darling.

I had a dream last night (prompted I guess by catching up on your blog before bed) that Joe was joining the foreign service and you were going to have to move from your beautiful house into this ugly foreign service housing with hideous wallpaper. I don't know how to interpret that, maybe I am jealous of your stylish house! And, you were riding a motorcycle!