Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!
We made gifts...
and opened them.
Then had a yummy meal and
great desserts!
Unfortunately the mousse looked 
way better than it tasted.  
Good thing Jody and Jerry saved the day!

Then there was the departure.
Everyone was running on no sleep and 
Trum lost his DS...

And of course we had Grey
to scream at us every two seconds
at our slow response to
"find me!"
But Kate entertained herself quite nicely.
And only asked me to take a picture of 
every single one of hers. 
Good think I had it out and am trying to 
keep up with my goals!
Such a great Dad!
Such a great weekend!

4 comments:

erica said...

loving all the updates! so cute.

Mark and Maria said...

Hey Erica, that's what I was going to say! :) Really Suz, it's fun to read your cute posts! Keep 'em comin'! I need to stay updated on your lives because I live 10 mins away and that is way too far for us to get together! Ughhh!

something good said...

wow, you really are rockin the posts lately-I LOVE it!

It was so great to see you guys! What a perfect weekend--tell truman we won't give up on the hunt for the DS!

dreaming of our next reunion...

Zana said...

Pleeease come back for more! We leave a space on the couch for you as we talk aimlessly & discuss very important topics :)

I love the picture line up way too much. Can't wait to pick out the perfect home for kids in Reno so we can convince you & Joe that a 9 hour car ride is a breeze.