Thursday, June 24, 2010

I love the commercial with Gene Wilder singing
"pure imagination" from Charlie and the 
Chocolate Factory.
I always stop and listen to it.
Makes me sentimental.

I know my posts have errors.
KNPR
thing instead of think
too instead of to
etc.
I'm just too lazy to correct them and 
when I republish them they show up in 
google readers twice.
Just know it's late and even though I preview
it...it's never till the next day I notice.

I remember in kindergarten my teacher took individual pictures of her students around the playground and made a slide show video.  My picture was the very last one and I was sitting at the top of the slide holding onto the bar overhead right before you go down.  I had jeans and a pink shirt on.  I remember forgetting that she took a picture of me.  As we watched she played the Rainbow Connection song.
I have always loved that song.
It's genetic.
Sara Mclaughlin's version is on my ipod and is requested daily from my girlie.  
Her interpretive dance is awesome!

3 comments:

mary jane said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!! I didn't have the heart to tell you that it was kNpr, and now i know i don't have to. because you already know.

Grandma lu said...

I just pretend everyone know the mistakes i make are just typos, certainly not that I am making errorrrrs!!!

Grandma lu said...

Wish we still had the rainbow poem!