Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Reasons I blog...

these are the reasons:
  • My absolutely amazing sister-in-law Lori whom I can't even shadow in comparison...but inspires and delights through her blog. My cousin Abby , ditto above, also had her part. I feel like I know them so well and if if weren't for these girls...I would never caught the blog spirit, which is totally and 100% addicting!
  • I get to live my dream job through Him. Read his bio...also my dream training! I love his site and have looked at every archive and read every bit I could get my hands on....Ooohhh he rocks! AND I love Her and am going to have her job one day! (Go to her blog from this site, she posts her pictures there too.) Hopefully soon...Joe's been taking my hints on my camera and lens of choice...of course that may be the only gift I get for the next four years...but bring it! In January they offer the photography class I want in the evening...and I'm so there!
  • It's a small world! So I'm blog stalking and come across this girl who it turns out lived in one side of a house with her newly married husband and me and my roommates lived in the other. (the least desirable situation as a newly wed I'm sure) Now she has four kids, looks exactly the same, and still has the dog her husband bought her when they got married. (Mary and I would wish it dead everyday...he was a puppy and loud and I do NOT like animals...)

This blog world has opened up a whole new world for me! I have all these people who I swear we would be best friends if we actually met! :) It's such a connector! And so much fun!

4 comments:

Grandma lu said...

Suzy, I can see you in the photo blog. You have such fun subjects to practice on too! Kate and Truman and Joey! I'm going to love the blog then I can check on you at lunch too just like i do Lori and Wes and Abby!

Abby said...

Suzy what the Heck! Ok so first of all...... Are you pregnant??????????? And how far along are you?? Second, when the heck did you start a blog, and were you ever going to tell me??
And third.... I'm so excited!!!!

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

WOW! So happy to see you here! you look lovely, and just for the record, I wanted to kill my own dog too.


kisses,

stephanie

suzy said...

Abby, I'm seriously about eight weeks along...so I've got a long ways!

And, it is seriously the hormones and internal dialog that got me blogging! I was so never going to!
(Oh and looking at everyone's blogs and loving them added to it!)

Sephanie! I love your blog. You are the most darling family and you have always been the most darling girl!