Wednesday, August 15, 2007

COMPLAINER PANTS. . .

I'm totally complainer pants today....reasons why:
  • I JUST heard about and purchased Bumble and Bumble hair powder in brown! (Sorry haven't figured out the links thing yet) On the list on complaints you ask? Oh no, but the fact that I've been using baby powder in my almost jet black hair for the past five years and shaking the crap out of my hair just so I don't have a slightly grey sheen, kind of puts me out today. Why not just wash? Cause then I'd have yet another reason to complain about! Besids, dirty hair always works/looks the best, right?
  • Spent way too much time on the computer today instead of playing with my kids!
  • Ate fast food twice today! I even ate it, which is really sad!
  • Have eaten Taco Bell more in the last week than I have in the last two years...literally!
  • Stopped feeling "empowered" about our whole budgeting thing! It's been two months now, and the loan is paid off...can't we just go back to NOT budgeting, just letting the chips fall where they may?
  • I am NOT A MULTI-TASKER! Okay! I said it! I actually do enjoy taking a bath and sitting there doing nothing, preferably with my kids in bed or in front of the TV--doing nothing but sitting and soaking! I'm fine to let my kids wake me up. I have to have my own down time....by myself. Deep breath. And the only reason I have lists is because I'll flake on the whole world if I don't!
  • It is SOOOOO HOOOOOTTTTTTT! We can't go anywhere outside!
  • The last and final reason is because I'm PREGNANT! I told Joe I'd give it one shot, if it stuck, then it was meant to be....and I actually can't believe it did. Not that I'm not thankful for the whole process of life and blah blah blah...but why? Why do we have to be sick? As if being a "host" for almost 10 months isn't enough, actually being sick for 14 weeks on top of that?! Oh, come on!

So for all these things I'm complaining about now, I'm sure I'll be thankful for them in time! I'm just not very good at the whole feeling like I'm going to throw-up all day long thing. . .See, I'm a total complainer-pants! After all this venting...I actually do feel a little better.

2 comments:

lori said...

Oh Suz, I love honest posts like this! So much of blogging paints life in it's rosiest hue which is good and appropriate, but it's ALWAYS refreshing to have a glimpse of not-quite-perfect, REAL life. Thanks. I'm sorry you feel like junk!!!! Blah.

Anonymous said...

I love that you have eaten Taco Bell I do not think I have ever heard of you eating this much junk food. You do what you have to when you are pregnant. We all know it... you will love this new baby...but it stinks having to wait and be sick and all that stuff. You are so funny and always making us smile here in Colorado!
:) Love the blog