Monday, August 20, 2007

MORMON.ORG...

Last night Maria showed me the commercials for the church she had recorded from TV...so cool! So I decided to check out the site today. You have to go! www.mormon.org once you're there, let the screen change to where you see a face and watch the videos! They are amazing! They tell their stories of finding Christ and then on almost all of them a narrator tell where they are and when they were baptized. As I sat and watched them I could just feel their testimonies and faith and I know that this is such a catalyst for all those people out there searching and not knowing where to look! I loved it! Great family home evening! Words can't express the gratitude I feel to know the truth. How different life would be without it.

7 comments:

lori said...

SUZY!! A baby!!????? And a blog?!!!! Could I be more excited than I am right now??? Hooray!!!! OK. Now I've got to go and actually read your posts! :)

wes said...

Congrats Sue!!! Both on the blog and on the baby(but mostly on the baby(= ). I am not quick enough to put it together from the number of days, when is the due date? April-ish? How awesome!

Phoebe said...

What??? this is a big day!! Blogs and Baby both? Congrats!! so sorry about the days of puke!! But it shall pass!! So excited!!! love you all!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh your pregnant!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! i'm calling you right now! ps i'm so glad you have a blog:)

suzy said...

Oh how fun! Comments on my own blog!!! Yep, a baby. We are really excited so don't let my first entry sway you! That would be morning sickness and hormones speaking...and a super sorry attiude! :)

Love you all!

Laurie said...

Dito to all of the above comments!!! A baby and a blog! Way to go Suzy and Joe! There is never a good time to feel sick is there.....you just have to bite the bullet and go for it. You will be the most fashionable pregnant gal ever :)!! Love you all

Anonymous said...

Congrats Suzy!!! I was so excited to read that you are pregnant! So sorry you are sick- it is the worst.... just keep eating that fast food, whatever it takes to feel better, I think!