Friday, August 17, 2007

Reasons my pants aren't so complainer-ing:
  • Bumble and Bumble hair powder--my saving grace...sort of. No more grey sheen days of baby powder. I now rejoice in increased days of dark grease-less dirty hair. Need I say more?
  • Bare Mineral Foundation--as life changing as dark hair powder. Say goodbye to forgetful nights of facewashing and renewed breakouts in the morning...for reals! How about Vegas summers of sweating and ruining that "fresh face" look?...gone! Oh yeah, this is so my kind of make-up! Give it a try...one week at least...and you too will know the difference! Of course I must give a shout out to my Arbonne Intelligence face moisturizer. I'm too cheap to buy the whole face set again, but I will NOT be without this product! (If you ever want it at 30% off, feel free to use my account...besides if you can get something cheaper, you do it, right?....Sorry Bryce, if you happen to read this.)

Why is my frowny face changing into a smile right now? Oh, maybe it's because I've got week old hair, day old face, and walked into the spa I bought my mom's gift certificate today only to hear compliments not only to my hair, but also my skin....hee hee. Of course I am taking into account that it's their business to flatter people so they'll come back...but I'll take and run! Who cares if this physically defines me as a person. At least I'm aware of the fact that I'm lazy, and with products that cater to this...I'd be a fool to change!

  • OH, and High School Musical II is coming out tonight. OOOhhhh, major closet fan here. I don't know what happened. Two summers ago, tending my oldest brother's kids while they were having their sixth, I was exposed to numerous renditions of High School Musical. Come to find out...I actually have a crush on it. So whooo hooo to number twwoo tonight! Sorry Joe, I should have let you know earlier.
  • Eating potato chips today! That's right. Thank goodness for that nursing metabolizm or I'd be--well, in deep trouble. They were sooooo goooooood. And not that I don't indulge in potato chips, but usually not simultaneously with all the other junk/fast food available. (Which brings me to my next topic)
  • FAST FOOD! Okay, for those of you who know me this may come as a shock to you....but come on! Thank you Baja Fresh and In and Out Burger for treating me so well this past week. I do get the burger "protein style"--not a big bread fan since Poland--but oh those fries do me sooo good! This baby either loves it salty and spice or is going to!
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen. Did you know I'd never read it? Of course it lacked a little in the whole couple dialogue, but it's so here style. The whole leaving to the imagination sometimes just bugs! I'm just the type that actually doesn't want to leave it all up to imagination! I actually do want to know EXACTLY what they say to each other....all the time. Especially when the are: A. DTR--defining the relationship, phrases courtesy of Mike Truman high school days, B. Unexpectedly meeting alone after the afore mentioned scene, C. Getting married, and finally D. Wanting to know how it all turns out! Yes, I'm talking about a series here people! Their life story! Oh well, sniff sniff.

No comments: